When you help keep celebration and cultural traditions alive, you are underwriting JOY! A $75 gift or greater ($40 for seniors) gives you early ticket purchase privileges for The Christmas Revels; a $250 or greater gives you access to Patron Seating for The Christmas Revels. Gifts are tax deductible. Here are ways to give:
- Send a check to Puget Sound Revels, 621 Tacoma Ave S, Suite 402, Tacoma, WA 98402
- Make a donation online using our secure online form
- If you want to spread your gift out through the year, we can divide your gift into monthly or quarterly payments. Call us at 253-756-1804 to set this up.
- Host a table at our lovely brunch at Edgewood Garden June 10, 2017. For information, please email Mary.
Donors are encouraged to consider pledges that may be paid over a five-year period. Pledges express your on-going commitment to the continuation of Revels’ programs. Call 253-756-1804 for more information or to arrange a pledge. You can make your first payment at that time or you can asked to be billed at another time.
Many companies will match donations made to Revels by their employees. This is a wonderful way to increase your gift and support Revels.
Donors can realize tax advantages by transferring gifts of appreciated stock to Revels. Capital gains on the amount of appreciation are avoided, and the donor receives a tax deduction for the stock’s full market value.
Gifts of tangible property may result in an immediate tax deduction for the donor. The following are examples of non-monetary gifts that Revels would appreciate receiving:
- Office equipment and computer software
- Props and costumes
- Food and wine donations for Revels events
- Housing for Revels performers
- Frequent Flyer Miles
Puget Sound Revels is a federally registered 501(c)(3) non profit corporation.
Below are lovely quotes from previous donors:
“Toward one more plum pudding.”
“Revels has become a much cherished part of our winter holiday traditions.”
“Once again I have come away from your offering feeling filled with joy, peace and a sense of fulfillment.”
“Each year, I have experienced Christmas each time I attend the Revels.”
“Thank you for sharing this delightful event! As the light turns I join you in saying Welcome Yule!”
“This donation comes with much appreciation for the wonderful Christmas Revels productions I have been privileged to attend for some years now!”
“With many thanks for all the pleasure your productions give to so many.”
“We’re ready to Revel.”